For media inquiries, please contact Dr. Guido Thimm or Dr. Markus Pössel under firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalists wishing to attend/cover the conference are asked to register at the information desk in the entrance area of Stadthalle in order to receive their press pass and information material about the conference.
Press conference on July 17
There will be a press conference on Wednesday, July 17, 12:30 to 2:30 pm in the Robert Schumann Room (1st floor) of the Kongresshaus Stadthalle conference centre, Neckarstaden 24, in Heidelberg.
At the press conference, a selection of experts will answer questions about the evolution of stars and planets or the discovery and features of inhabitable planets. The press conference will be in English, with a German translation. The panelists will be
- Prof. Dr. John Bally (University of Colorado at Boulder / USA)
- Prof. Dr. Isabelle Baraffe (University of Exeter / Great Britain)
- Prof. Dr. Willy Benz (University of Bern / Switzerland)
- Prof. Dr. Cornelis Dullemond (Heidelberg University)
- Prof. Dr. Alyssa Goodman (Harvard University / USA)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Henning (Max Planck Institute for Astronomy)
- Prof. Dr. Ewine van Dishoeck (Leiden University / Netherlands)
Further information about the participants (in German) can be found in this Einladung zum Pressegespräch.
Public talk in German"Planeten außerhalb unseres Sonnensystems"
Tuesday, July 16th, 20:00-21:00
Prof. Dr. Willy Benz
Physikalisches Institut der Universität Bern, Switzerland
in the University's "Old Assembly Hall" (Grabengasse 1)