About the meeting
The conference aims to bring together experts and students working in the field of extrasolar planets and planetary dynamics. We hope to discuss variety of dynamical problems such as:
- Resonant and near-resonant pairs and chains
- Secular dynamics
- Three-dimensional structure and Lidov-Kozai mechanisms
- Formation and stability of S- and P- type planets in binaries
- Post-MS evolution of multiple planet systems
- Solar system dynamics, etc.
This conference is partially supported by the FOR 2544 program DFG Forschergruppe "Blue Planets around Red Stars".