2010 Workshop - in Norddeich, Germany at the Northern Sea
- Date: 7-14. May 2010
- House: click
- To write an Email to all the participants click here.
- The summary of the meeting on Monday, April 12th is now available: Download summary (update: 14.04.2010)
- Schedule of the talks is finished now. You can download it here.
- If you have any further questions or comments do not hesitate to contact Anika and Bernhard
In brackets are the people who volunteered for the different tasks. Additional helpers are always welcome, just add your name there.
- Transportation (Roman): We take some institute cars and some rental cars. For driving the institute cars you need to have a contract. For the rental cars there is usually an age limit (around 25).
- Scientific part (Til): We will have (optional) evaluation sheets. Talks should be 15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion. Schedule can be found here.
- Food supply (Natalie): Put together a plan who is preparing the meal when, collect recipes and buy food.
- Social part (Kai D.): Find out what is of interest in the region, organize trips, ...
List of confirmed participants:
|Birnstiel, Til||Grain growth in evolving disks|| |
|Dittkrist, Kai-Martin||Planet population synthesis|| |
|Fiedler, Michael||The synchrotron spectrum of the jet in M87|| |
|Follert, Roman||Mimicking the Atmosphere - How To|| |
|Jäger, Mathias||The COMBO17+4 survey|| |
|Kudryavtseva, Natalia||Dynamical properties of the starburst cluster Westerlund 1|| |
|Meyer, Eva||High precision astrometry with AO aided imaging|| |
|Moster, Benjamin||How to form a galaxy|| |
|Nugroho, Dading||Optical integral field spectroscopy of z~0.1 QSO host galaxies|| |
|Pitann, Jan||Infrared observations of massive proto-stars and their environment|| |
|Raettig, Natalie||The Baroclinic Instability in general|| |
|Ramkumar, Bala||Evolution of massive galaxies through VLT Hawkeye|| |
|Schmalzl, Markus||CB17 - or: "Why higher resolution is not always a blessing"|| |
|Schmiedeke, Anika||Molecular line observations of massive star-forming regions|| |
|Sturm, Bernhard||Herschel first results: Far-IR spectroscopy of HD 100546|| |
|Ueltzhöffer, Kai||- C A N C E L E D -|| |
|Zhang,Xianyu||The laboratory setup of LINC-NIRVANA|| |
12.02.2010 Registration is now open (limited places):
Deadline for the binding registration is March 5th. Please email Mica and pay the deposit of 50 Euro before the deadline. The money is used for buying food, but usually there is some money left which will be paid back after the workshop.