Recent Changes - Search:

For Prospective Students

For New Students

Scientific Activities

Administrative and Money Issues

Contacts and Social Life

Student Workshop



It is possible to get funding from external organisations that fund your trips to conferences etc. Here is a short overview of possibilities.


Since beginning of 2009 the DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) has taken over funding from the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) for trips to conferences abroad.

  • Who can apply? German scientists only
  • How often can I apply? Once a year
  • What can be supported? Trips to conferences or other institutes (so called Vortragsreise)
  • When do I have to apply? 4 months (conference) or 1 month (Vortragsreise) in advance
  • Where do I get more information and the forms? here
Edit - History - Print - Recent Changes - Search
Page last modified on April 02, 2010, at 05:51 PM