Recent Changes - Search:

For Prospective Students

For New Students

Scientific Activities

Administrative and Money Issues

Contacts and Social Life

Student Workshop



If you leave Germany for a country with which Germany does not have a "Sozialversicherungsabkommen" (social insurance agreement), you can get the money back that you payed for the statutory pension fund after a waiting period of 24 months.

More information on that can be found on the website of the Deutsche Rentenversicherung (in German), some basic information is also available in English

Edit - History - Print - Recent Changes - Search
Page last modified on February 13, 2011, at 08:10 PM